Our People – Family Day Care Educators
Our Educators are skilled, experienced and trained professionals. They engage in the principles and practices of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the My Time, Our Place Framework (MYOP) and work within the requirements of the National Quality Framework.
We value our Educators and work alongside them to deliver a quality child care choice for Bundaberg families. Educators provide home based child care throughout the greater Bundaberg Region including (but not limited to):- South Kolan, Moore Park, North Bundaberg, Branyan, Avoca, Millbank, Norville, Thabeban, Avenell Heights, Bundaberg West, Walkervale, Kepnock, Woongarra, Innes Park, Elliott Heads, Bargara, Burnett Heads, Kalkie, East Bundaberg and South Bundaberg.
In order to provide a safe, educational environment for your child, our Educators are required to:
- Hold or be actively working towards a Certificate III level education and care qualification (our Educators qualifications range from minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services to Bachelor of Education Degrees.
- Meet national standards which include maintaining quality learning programs, safe and hygienic learning environments, record keeping and qualifications.
- Maintain current first aid and CPR certificates and training in the emergency management of asthma and anaphylaxis.
- Maintain a clearance for working with children – Blue Card.
- Participate in regular support and monitoring visits conducted by our Co-ordination Unit.
- Attend training, meetings and workshops periodically to maintain currency of skills and knowledge.
- Maintain current public liability insurance coverage.
If you have a passion for working with children and would like to enquire about becoming a Family Day Care Educator with us view more information HERE.